BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ace to realize your American Dream!

Hello! I'm Sam Rothstein. People always call me Ace. Why? Because I'm good in spotting winner. Do you need assistance in American sports? Ace is the right guy! I'll be sharing my knowledge and experience with you in MLB, NHL and NBA!

I'm a Professional Handicapper and I'm making my living by betting on sports.

Many times, I'm asked about the secret of my success. Let me give you a secret! Sports betting is not about picking winners; it's all about spotting value bets. You may think Team A will win but if value lies in Team B, you have to pick Team B. Winning percentage or winning a bet doesn't matter on the long run. There's only one thing that really matters in sports betting: Odds and Total Profit you made.

All my picks are based on mathematical proven Systems, Profitable Angles and Super Situational Trends. I developed all these systems after many years analysis and experiences.

Contact me for details at acerothstein777@gmail.com

0 comments: